Saturday, March 08, 2008

Don't even know what to say

It's been awhile since I've told you what's happening with me. I don't even know where to begin. I'm getting bigger in the belly, but I think I'll be carrying this little one pretty low. All the movement is right down on the most uncomfortable part of my pelvis. But I'm just grateful right now that I'm feeling it more often now, before I was still a little concerned.

Caleb is doing really well. Everyday he comes up with something new that makes me laugh. Yesterday it was his dancing in circles. One night he let out a huge burp and my first natural reaction is of course "ohhhh my Caleb that was a good one!" and then Dave started laughing, which then made me laugh and then Caleb thought he needed to laugh too. Then he also was trying to burp again but nothing was coming up! He loves Seasame Street. When I'm making dinner he's downstairs with me, and he heard the commercial for Play with Me Seasame and he high tailed it up the stairs, and once at the top, he couldn't figure out where it had gone! Tonight is the time change, so I'm hoping that Caleb will go to bed early so he can adjust. I didn't let him sleep more than 2 hours for his nap today. So let's just hope!!!

This week was busy, I was on the go every night. Monday I went to church for a ladies dinner. Tuesday night I went out with a couple of friends and watch The Other Boleyn Girl (loved it!), Wednesday night the girls were all over for our small group Bible study, Thursday night we met with the head of Elders and Deacons and last night I had one of the worse headaches ever, so I was in bed very early!

My parents bought a house in Amaranth township. So it's official they will be leaving the farm. They get possession on May 31st. My brothers will move in first probably and my parents will stay on the farm until things are completely done for Mrs. Lindsay. Man. This is so hard to wrap my brain around, the fact that this will be the last year for the farm. Ahhh. The nice thing is instead of being 80kms away from us, they will only be 45kms.

I'm officially getting tired of the snow. I was doing o.k. until this morning when I actually didn't want to go out because of it. But we did go to Crossroads for the breakfast buffet, the yummiest ever! Then we visited the in-laws for a bit, then I went to IGA for groceries. The rest of our day will be spent doing laundry and putting clothes away and etc...

Hope you're having a good one

3 comments:

amym said...

where abouts did they buy???

Deb said...

Congrats to your parents on their new house! Where exactly is it? Got pics to post?? So exciting! Glad they will be closer to you!

amym said...

I had something to write...but by the time the computer finally loaded up this page....I don't remember exactly what that was....oops...sorry...