Well, it's official, there's a sign on the front lawn. It all happened on Friday. I'm overwhelmed. We aren't totally ready for the house to be shown yet. There's still some touch up to do and cleaning. Because I get easily tired out, I'm not much help. Dave went away with the guys this weekend, but comes home tonight, so we'll be busy! Our agent was over on Friday to talk numbers with us about our new place, and she was eager to get ours on the market. There's another house for sale down the street on the opposite side, so she wanted to compete with it since ours is better all around considering the greenspace and size of our place. I'm praying with all my heart that we'll sell quick, so I don't have to worry about this anymore and I can then take these last few weeks to concentrate on this baby.
Yesterday I spent the day at my parents. They are getting ready for the big auction sale for next Saturday. Today I'm skipping out on church to go grocery shopping with Caleb as well as birthday present shopping. Tomorrow I'm having both my family and Dave's over to have an early celebration of Dave's 30th birthday. Let's hope our house stays clean, because it sounds like we'll have our first showing on Tuesday night.
Caleb is still my happy boy and makes me smile and love him constantly. He's just so amazing! Not sure how we can top him! ha ha ha! That's what Dave keeps saying, but I just know that this new little one inside will be pretty darn amazing too! We just need to figure out names we like (that's right we have no idea what we'll name this one!)
Anyway, I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
WOW Char, that really happened fast! I hope you get a quick sale too - that will take a lot of stress out of the equation!!
Post a Comment