Monday, May 12, 2008

Getting the better of me

Well, it's pretty much official now. We're going to list the house next week sometime (depending on when we accomplish getting everything cleaned and presentable). I've got huge mixed emotions over this all, because again, I feel like I've been conquered and that I've lost at this game. I know that this is or should be an exciting time, but I'm too overwhelmed and exhausted and I feel pretty down in the dumps. We've met with a builder and we're getting plans drawn up for what we want in a house, and we've made a deposit on a lot that we like. Literally, we're going to be moving down the street. Same side and everything. But it's a bigger lot, and a better quality builder. I'm excited because starting from scratch is really neat, we get to put in the house everything we want, but I mostly see the downfalls for things. Like, because we're building, we won't be moving until atleast September, which means I have to go through the summer with these really crappy neighbours. We're so wrapped up in getting the house ready for sale, that I haven't had time to think about this poor little baby. We don't even have names picked out yet. Only 8 weeks to go. If that! My body has been rejecting itself, so I keep praying that this little one will hang in there!
Oh I will have to "post" more later, as it's way past my bedtime......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting - building a house! Char, that is wonderful news! I'm glad you're getting out of that negative environment... now lets just hope that the noisy neighbour isn't noisy when you're having showings!!

As for not paying too much attention to the belly babe right now - that is normal for #2.... with the first you obsess about everything because its all new and exciting, and the second time despite it still being very exciting, you're so busy with #1 that its harder to devote that attention. My 'special time' with Kathryn when she was still on the inside was at night in bed. I'd rub my belly and think happy thoughts.

Wishing you a smooth process with the build and sell.

And I can't believe you only have 8 little weeks to go!! Yay!!