Tuesday, August 05, 2008

One Month

Well I am going to try and be faithful to Amberly as I was to Caleb at taking pictures of her monthly birthdays. So here are a few I took of her this past weekend. This first one is my absolute favourite, what I call a "Blow up worthy" one.I Absolutely love taking pictures, I'm starting to look into getting a digital SLR, I think I would have lots of fun with one, but I take so many pictures as it is, I can't imagine how many I would take and love with a new toy camera! The issue is, when it comes time to getting them developed I have a hard time choosing so I get so many done, then later on when I go to put them in an album or scrapbook I have so many shots that are similar! Oh well!

Not much is happening, well packing is happening, we spent the weekend packing up many things. Our house is full of boxes and all the walls are looking bare. Only 3 weeks away! How scary!

Today I had an old friend come to visit me, Tammy from public school. Her and her husband found my place and stopped in for a visit. It was so wonderful to see her. She has the same laugh and it was great to hear it in person again!

Well, I should go and get myself ready for tomorrow, a day with both my kids. Oh ya, today we forgot Caleb's blanket at Christa's. At bedtime I thought I could be sneaky and give him another soft blanket to hold. Well he was hilarious. At first he hugged it, then he pulled it away from him and started to examine it, looking very oddly at it. Then he tossed it to the ground. Then he picked it up again and carried it around. I thought, perfect, it was going to work. But again, he looked very closely at it, and then let fall to the ground. So I thought I better quickly run to Christa's to get his real blanket, so I did. I'm sure he would have been fine without it, but at the same time, I didn't want to run the risk of an interupted sleep tonight. My sleep is very precious to me right now, and anything I can do to ensure a good sleep, I do!! ha ha ha.

No comments: