I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Pictures
Amberly is three months old now. I tried getting creative for pictures. I'll have to get better at it, but here are just a few that I liked.
We took our babies shopping for pumpkins today at a patch. It was so much fun and lots of great photos were taken.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All of these are great but the third one down of Amberly is my favorite. I think you should frame that one!
4 comments:
All of these are great but the third one down of Amberly is my favorite. I think you should frame that one!
Jay
great shots!!! in some of them is Amberly on your wedding dress???
Amberly has a really cute smile!
Adorable. You're so creative! Amberly is growing up too fast!
Post a Comment