It's February, and I keep writing January.
Amberly is napping, and Caleb is busy playing with "Bear" and "Thumper". He's adopted Thumper into his family, and now all 3 have to do things together, eat, sleep, watch a movie, pee. It's quite entertaining.
I've been having issues with Amberly and her bottles. She's not really interested in them much, and it worries me. I talked to Deb on the phone a couple of days ago to get her opinion, and she eased my mind. At Amberly's age she requires at least 18oz's a day, and she is getting that, and more. But it was in a span of a week where she would drink 28oz a day and now I can just barely get 23-24oz in her. I would get so frustrated over it, and poor Amberly, she went through my emotions not wanting to, but I inflicted it on her. Now typing this out, it completely seems ridiculous. I was getting so upset when she wouldn't finish her bottles, and how silly am I?!
The other odd thing I go through is, I get so excited when I get them both down for their naps. I think to myself "yes, I get some quiet, alone time" and yet, I sit there, anticipating when I get to get them up, I'm excited to see them after their naps. I get them into bed at night and feel a sense of relief, but after an hour, I really miss them. I go in and look at them, and wish I could just crawl in with them and hold them, and I look forward to being with them in the morning.
Crazy! Motherhood is nuts! There are days where I'm so frustrated and upset that I say, "Never Again" and then there's days (like today) where I feel like I would be letting myself down if we didn't have another. Who knows.
Anyway, I better continue doing my work. Folding the laundry and getting a snack together for my little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment