Although I loved hearing the pooring rain in the middle of the night hitting the roof top, I don't enjoy a dull and dreary day. Especially when it's cold and wet at the same time. So to remedy this, I'm boiling some water and I'm going to have a nice cup of hot chocolate.
This week has gone by so quickly. I was out most evenings but Tuesday. Monday night I attended two babies showers for Dave's cousins. (it was only one party) Then Wednesday night I was out at my small group, we're looking at a book about women saying yes to God, and it's interesting. Last night, Dave and I had volleyball. The last game of our season. It was the first night of play offs and we were playing the number one team, and yes, we were like lambs being lead to the slaughter. They killed us, however, I do feel quite proud of the amazing serves I had, (especially when I got praised for them from the other team....) and the amazing blocks my Davey had. Because of our loss, we were eliminated. But that's alright, there's always next year.
Tonight is a regular night. Friday nights have become somewhat of a "date" night for Dave and I. Once the kids are in bed, we pop the popcorn, and settle in for some Lost which we tape on Wednesdays. We sometimes add The Office or Corner Gas to the selection as well. And if we're still awake, we'll pop in Planet Earth and watch an episode of that.
Caleb is a lucky boy, Dave's parents are taking him out for dinner. Last week they took him for Chinese food, mmmm, how I want to eat Chinese food. I don't know where they are taking him tonight, but he's lucky!
Not much is planned this weekend. Just another quiet one.
Well, as I typed this, I enjoyed my hot chocolate, it warmed the bones! You should have one too!
No comments:
Post a Comment