Friday, April 24, 2009

Belt Me In

I have to wear that belt :( I was really out of wack today. The issue is my right hip, and pelvic area. She had a lot of adjusting to do today. To the point that she suggested that I don't run. But if I don't run, I can't play baseball. So in the end I managed to get the o.k. to try running with the belt and see how I do. I am feeling discouraged about it. It's not even May and the activity that I really enjoy hasn't even officially begun and I'm already being told that I may not be able to play. Grrrr.

On the bright side, the weather is amazing out there!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Awww Char.. I'm sure its not as hideous as you make it out to be. take a picture of you in it and post it - we'll give you the honest truth! LOL

Is there any way you can wear it UNDER your clothing????

amym said...

can you get a base runner? someone who runs the base from you until your physiotherapist clears you to run?

I think you need to invest in a bedazzler!!! the commercials make it look COOL! :)

amym said...

and I agree with Deb! Post photos of you in the belt!!

Funny Girl Charleney said...

ha ha ha, bedazzler!
If we were to do the pinch runner, I still have to run to first base on my own, and that's the fun part, being on base!
Not sure about the picture thing, maybe....degrating myself...

amym said...

where are the photos???`