She loves it outside too, but she's so fast that she ate some grass on me!
I love this picture. He closes his eyes and everything when he goes in for the kiss.
There he is again!

I must admit I was one of those people who would look at a baby girl and think they looked silly with a little tuft of hair in an elastic, but when it's your own.....well, I'm just so excited she has enough hair for me to do this. Plus the front part is long into her eyes, and I don't want to trim it yet, she hardly has hair! So Pebbles she'll be and I think she looks pretty darn cute!
There he is again!
I must admit I was one of those people who would look at a baby girl and think they looked silly with a little tuft of hair in an elastic, but when it's your own.....well, I'm just so excited she has enough hair for me to do this. Plus the front part is long into her eyes, and I don't want to trim it yet, she hardly has hair! So Pebbles she'll be and I think she looks pretty darn cute!
1 comment:
very cute!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment