I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hair
I'm getting my hair chopped off tomorrow morning. I'm a little uneasy at the thought of it, but at the same time I feel like I'm due for a change. I don't know why I've become so attached to my hair. I was trying to explain to Dave that it's kind of a comfort to me. I always have days where I feel ugly, but I'm resolved by the fact that I have my hair. So I'm a little worried that if getting it chopped off doesn't suit me, then on my "ugly days" I won't have anything at all going for me! I've had my share of "ugly days" the past week and a half, and my eyes are still black! They aren't as bad, but no amount of make-up is going to help the football paint disappear! So then I wonder if I should wait until my eyes are back to normal before I do something drastic with the hair. But with more time, means less chance I will do it in the end. Ahhhh, my mom always says it grows back, and it does. I just have to go with the flow. Stop worrying about! I'll post pictures (maybe)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!! there is something SO emotional about cutting hair...
take/share before & after shots
op the boy is awake...gotta go
Woot! How did it go?!
Post a Comment