I think I want it to look different, because it's a style that is really popular right now, so I think I will also use a curling iron to make it curly sometimes. Originally I debated about getting it chopped like this and then permed, but it was too much money, and I don't want to suffer with the perm growing out. So I can handle a curling iron.
I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Friday, June 19, 2009
Voila
Well here it is. The new do! I took the plunge and chopped it all off. It's gone! I like it though, it's light and cool. I will have to go out and purchase a hair dryer and some mousse, but I'm o.k. with that. She also used a straightener, but I don't think I'll need that after blow drying it. We'll see!


I think I want it to look different, because it's a style that is really popular right now, so I think I will also use a curling iron to make it curly sometimes. Originally I debated about getting it chopped like this and then permed, but it was too much money, and I don't want to suffer with the perm growing out. So I can handle a curling iron.
I think I want it to look different, because it's a style that is really popular right now, so I think I will also use a curling iron to make it curly sometimes. Originally I debated about getting it chopped like this and then permed, but it was too much money, and I don't want to suffer with the perm growing out. So I can handle a curling iron.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The new haircut looks great! I need to get a haircut too. You have inspired me. :-)
Jay
Post a Comment