Monday, June 08, 2009

Now Look At It!









Yes, it got worse. I ended up visiting emerg yesterday because of my eyes bruising. Telehealth said it was a cause for concern. But I'm fine. Just vain and don't like the way I look! I sure hope this is the worst part and will only get better today and on.

2 comments:

amym said...

it is like you have two giant tears!
like 'cry baby' or some such movie that had Johnny Depp in it...but he had only one tear and it was much smaller


that must have hurt like the dickens!!! I would have cried too!

Deb said...

Man, Char, WOW! You look... well.. ya look terrible. I would be very upset too and I would probably hide in my house until I could hide the remains under makeup! I can only imagine how self-conscious you are right now. I hope you heal soon!!