Monday, July 27, 2009

What a Weekend

I am currently at work, finding rest! This past weekend we went camping with friends to a family trailer park up by Ipperwash beach near Grand Bend. It was nuts. We had 6 children all under 4 yrs of age. Amberly was constantly a mess and dirty and eating dirt, leaves, heck, anything she got her hands on. Caleb had a blast playing with the other kids and going down the water slide that was at the park. We of course had to accompany him down the slide, so I guess that was fun. We were in a tent, and the kids did well sleeping at night. I was concerned about Amberly being cold, she never stays under the covers. But she was o.k. Caleb was excited about his sleeping bag and matress. But I must say now, long gone are the days where camping was relaxing. I need to wait maybe 10 years before I find rest camping! I'm just so tired, but I keep telling myself, we're making memories.... I will post pictures later.

Time still hasn't slowed down much. I am feeling frazzled with things. I still haven't been able to find my groove. I am really hoping that by September things will improve, otherwise there's a burn out just around the corner.

Better get to work....

No comments: