I'm here. Waiting for this little guy to come. Between you and me, I think he's pretty comfortable, and doesn't really want to come. I've been off since Friday, thinking each morning, today could be the day. But then the evening rolls around and I'm back in bed struggling to find a comfortable position and having difficulty sleeping in general.
Tomorrow I have an appt. with my ob. I'll be 40 weeks. Last week's appt. I had an internal done, and was told I was 2 cm's dilated, and my cervix was softening. He then proceeded to talk about what next week could bring if I make it to tomorrow. He's on call at the hospital tomorrow night, so he mentioned that perhaps he would have me come in and he would break my water and see what happens. He doesn't recommend that I go over by much, I think he's concerned about the size of the baby. So I'm not going to stop him, as much as I would love for things to start naturally on their own, I'm not going to try and break a record or anything. So I wonder now what he'll have to say tomorrow. I don't want to believe that tomorrow will be the day, he said it would depend on things at the hospital and stuff. So, again I wait. Wondering. Sometimes worrying. Eager. Bored. Ready.
2 comments:
you should youtube that commercial about the baby peeing like a firehose...didn't that work in the past!
watch lots of funny tv!
~amy
Char, I hope its soon! The end is soooo uncomfortable and you do start to worry.
Its Friday now :) Wondering how things are going?
~Deb
Post a Comment