Would have some more, but having trouble with uploading the pic's....
I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thanksgiving
Lots to be thankful for this year. It was a nice weekend. Saturday we had Dave's family over for dinner. Because of the timing and things being crazy, we ordered a big chinese meal for our dinner. It was perfect, I haven't had chinese in a long time! Sunday it was just my little family. We took Joel to church for the first time. In the afternoon we took the kids out for a nice walk along one of the trails here. Monday we headed to my parents for the day. We celebrated both my Dad and brother's birthdays and had a nice turkey dinner. Here are a few pictures of our weekend....



Would have some more, but having trouble with uploading the pic's....
Would have some more, but having trouble with uploading the pic's....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
steven & sally's kids sure have changed...I don't know if I would have recognized them
good to hear you had a good holiday
~amy
Post a Comment