Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy January


Yes, this month is going slow. Or so it seems. Yet, lots of things happened this past week. Caleb started back to school and began a home reading program. Amberly had a few really good days with the potty and a few really bad ones! Joel is staying up much more during the day and is enjoying his exersaucer and fishy mat. While giving him some tummy time (which he doesn't like) he got angry enough to roll himself over onto his back! This is very exciting! Although it makes me realize that he won't stay my ity bity baby, he keeps developing and growing every day. Caleb and Joel are now sleeping in the same room as well. This makes for a more solid sleep for both Mommy and Joel I believe! Dave started his regular routine back at the gym and I bought a swim pass and so far have done one aqua fit session. Once things are really settled I hope to make it to the pool 2 times a week. On top of that I have small group to attend AND Dave and I hope to join a Bible study on Tuesday nights. Busy Busy.

Today I received our Monster Jam tickets in the mail. I'm so excited to be taking Caleb to this. I just know he's going to have a blast! To top it all off, I think I'm going to just go as far as Yorkdale and run the subway into Toronto, he'll love that too!

Not sure what else has gone by that I'm missing. But again, it's only been a week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to Monster Jam recently through work...I would recommend that you remember ear protection! it is VERY LOUD! I just picked up something onroute from TSC. The kids around us wearing ear protection were able to enjoy it more as thier hands weren't busy covering thier ears :)
have fun