I joined the Easter cantata at our church. I'm so excited about it and I'm having so much fun. My friend Christa and I are even doing a duet. This makes me nervous, but we've been encouraged and we're eager to step out of our comfort zones and see what happens. Since doing the duet, we've been asked to join the worship team on Sunday mornings as well. I had no idea that I could sing! HA! But apparently people see a talent that I didn't know I had.
Also this month I got to reconnect with some of my old friends. One of them is getting married and I eagerly wanted to meet this guy who will be whisking her away to Nova Scotia. He's a very good guy and I'm so happy for them both. What I love about getting together like that was even though I haven't talked to some for a couple of years, we can get together and talk like old times, as if we saw each other only yesterday. I miss them deeply and love them all.
We are gearing up for Easter in our house. Caleb and Amberly both talk constantly about the Easter bunny. I don't like that so much, but they do know the real reason for Easter, but still can't comprehend it. Much less some adults don't know how to comprehend it! Dave and I are so eager to celebrate the most important gift ever given. It really is my favourite thing to celebrate.
As much as my daughter drives me up the wall some days, she makes me fall in love with her more each day....
Caleb is loving his kitties, he hasn't asked for xbox since we got them. He's back in swimming lessons and tomorrow I arranged to volunteer on his very first school trip to a sugar bush. We both are excited!
Well, March, you were stinky with your weather, but we managed with good neighbours and friends that cheered us. Now lets see what April has in store. First big event - Joel's dedication this Sunday. So looking forward to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment