Monday, January 09, 2012

Well 2012, What Have You Got For US??

We're a solid week into the new year. I'm not the type to make resolutions. I'm not even one to celebrate ringing in the new year. I made it to 11:30pm and even though I was so close, I decided to go to bed. I know, it's a sign of aging.

So far I do have a few plans set for 2012. One is going to happen on the 22nd. Monster Jam in Toronto. I think I'm just as excited if not more than Caleb. It's a pretty neat show to see! I also have tickets on their way to see Coldplay in Toronto in July.

On the 2nd, I walked over to the rec centre and bought a 6 month membership to the gym. I'm still not sure what I was thinking HA! But I love the zumba classes (looking forward to one tonight!) and I love swimming! I figure if I get there twice a week I'll get my money worth! I also joined the Biggest Winner Lifestyle challenge at work. It didn't cost much and it's for the entire year, there will be monthly challenges, and accountability and in the end the one with the most percentage lost wins. I haven't set goals yet, I haven't even found the inspiration to get back at eating properly again, but it will come. We'll see where I end up in this!

As far as health goes, my kiddies have all had the flu or some kind of bug. Joel has had it the worse, he seems to get over it and then catch it again. We've had him vomit since last Wednesday, at least once a day. Here's hoping there isn't any more puke in the next 24 hours so we can resume our normal schedule tomorrow.

2012 will also bring my very first nephew! With in the next two weeks that is! I'm so excited to meet this new little guy.

I love anticipation!

No comments: