I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Monday, December 29, 2014
Hanging with my Little Peeps!
Dave was back to work today, so I had the kids all to myself. We met some friends at the local arena and did some skating. During the afternoon, I took the kids to Walmart. 2 of them had money saved up to spend and another one had to return a duplicate Christmas gift and pick something else out. This became a very stressful visit. After a lot of indecision, and back and forth in different isles, minds were made up and we made it to the check out. All 3 were happy with their choices and were preoccupied once we returned home. Overall, we had a very fun day together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment