Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Last Day of 2014

We have reached the last day of 2014.  Was the year all I had hoped it to be?  Did my expectations get met?  Did my hopes come to be?  To be honest, I don't think so much about all that stuff.  My mind is in the "One Day at a Time" mode, and for me to reminisce about the year, or critique myself or even just analyze things, I just don't do that.  Or I'm not in the mood to do that today.  What I do know, is God has truly blessed me, with my family, provisions and health.  Here's a quick look back of the year in pictures:)


After the ice storm, we had weeks of ice to skate on in our yard!
Caleb runs his first 5km race!
 Amberly loses her 2nd tooth, and doesn't swallow it!

Amberly agrees to chop off all her hair, we send it to charity.

A visit to the Toronto Zoo, Joel loves mascotts!

Caleb plays soccer for the sunmmer

Joel plays T-ball for the summer

Amberly broke her collarbone falling from a tree

Lots of campfires with friends.

Just because....

Last day of Sk and Grade 2.

Canada Day

Camping, often in the rain!

Inverhuron

Inverhuron

The Pinery

First day of Grade 3 and Grade 1

First day ever of school!  JK

The plum dies, and we replace it with Black Beauty.

Joel turns 4.

Caleb and Amberly represent their school for Cross Country running.

Love .

Walking to school

Princess Ball

Last night of Track and Field Club.

First snow fall of the season

First snow storm!

My totally adorable Canadian daughter!


I have thousands of pictures to tell the tale of 2014!  So I only looked in my iphone file for these!  (saving time and sparing picture overload!)


No comments: