I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Friday, December 05, 2014
Nights, when all is settled and tucked in
I've been walking with a couple of friends from the neighbourhood, we head out the door any time after 8:30pm and we go around Alma two times, which is about 5kms. By the time I get home, everyone, including Dave is in bed. So I've been missing out on just relaxing in front of the tv or playing a round of ping pong with my hubby. I'm very thankful for the exercise and connections made with these lovely ladies, but I'm also so thankful for a night where I can just snuggle up to Dave and watch a movie by the fireplace. We're getting old, so we only got half way through the movie before heading to bed (The Million Dollar Arm-it's really good!) but just loved every moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment