Saturday, October 22, 2005

Overwhlemed

The Tupperware party was a sucess, although all week leading up I was very doubtful, about who was coming and if people would buy anything. By Thursday, I was pretty confident in my numbers considering I was getting last minute cancellations. My mom came with my Aunt Cathy, and my cousin Jody with her little girl Emily. Then my Aunty Heather came too. Jay and Yvonne came, which was nice to have that comfort of my close to my heart friends there. Then my supporters were there, Joy, Christa, and Suzanne, when I need people to fill the place, I can always count on them, Amamda came too, I'm still getting to know her. Dave's cousin Sharlene was there, that was good. Then Dave's mom Fern, came and I got her to recruit a couple of her co-workers which she did. My house was full.

A few of the girls that were invited but couldn't mke it, sent in pre-orders that totalled over $200, so I knew that I would earn some credit to get a couple of things. But Dve and I sat down before hand to look at the catalogue and we only chose 3 things we thought was enough.

Wel Gloria, the rep at the end of the night sid to me that she hoped I had a big wish list, I told her no, and that I thought the party was going to be a bust. Now Gloria has been doing this for 12 years, so I'm not sure whether she fed me this line, but she told me that this was her second biggest party she's ever done.! Dave and I have to go through this catalogue again, because we have big time money to spend. Gloria caculated all the bonuses and free product and tupperware money we get, and my party earned me $818 worth of free tupperware product. THIS IS INSANE!!!!! Never would I have imagined that I would get this chance. I mean Dave and I picked out 3 things for pete sakes! I don't know how we'll figure this one out, definately gifts in the future.

Christa, Suanne, Joy and Amnada all stayed afterwards and we watched Mona Lisa Smile. I didn't get to bed until 1:30am, but I was up at 6:30am, with things running through my head, one being homesick, my Mom was there last night, and I ddn't get much time with her, so I'm waiting to call her this morning, plus I"m going to see her today too, but still.

Anway , I'm really overwhelmed. It was a wonderful night, with a shocking ending with how much I earned, IT"S CRAZY!!!!

Ok maybe I should go back to bed and try to sleep some more!

No comments: