Hi, I'm just memorizing my lines for tomorrow night, I get to flick a pea at my uncle Ed, the kids are going to love it! I'm very happy though, there isn't that many lines this week, which releaves pressure!
I just got back from swimming. I came home from work tonight feeling really tired, I told myself that I wasn't going to go swimming, it's windy, raining and cold out! I even fell asleep on the couch, but I made myself go, and now I feel good that I did. Another 20 laps, hooray!
So girls in my department are getting excited about Halloween. One lady suggested that we all dress up with a 50's theme, with poodle skirts and so on. It was an alright idea, but I had nothing that would suit, so I made another idea and threw in the air to see if anyone liked my idea. They all did. We are all going to wear our pajama's and pretend we're all at a slumber party, bringing our pillows and teddy bears. I'm going to get Christa to put my hair up in rags, and I came up with the idea of putting a green face mask on too! It's going to be a blast! My favourite part is I get to be comfy all day!
Well off to read more woes of Josephine B.
1 comment:
Mmm, time to delete some spam!
I can't remember where the option is, but you can add a word verification that people have to complete before they can add a comment!!
Have you decided yet what you are spending your Tupperware $$ on??
Post a Comment