I'm really excited about tomorrow. It's Halloween, and I am going to wear my pajama's to work. I even went out and bought a new funky pair to wear, however, I love too many of my jamies so I've laid out 3 different ones, so that when Christa comes over to put rags in my hair I'll model the 3 for her and have her tell me which of the three are the most wackiest! Dave has thrown in his two cents and voted for my mushroom ones. I'm swaying to my cows ones, but then my news ones are well...NEW!!
Today was a very special day at church. It was a bastism service, where 3 people had planned to be baptised. I always enjoy these services, but the pastor opened it up for anyone who needed to be baptised (needed I used because anyone who has accepted Jesus as their saviour would in tern take the step of Baptism, because it's the least we can do to honour him, and an amazing thing we can do to witness to others our commitment) or felt lead to be baptised to come forward. Well I lost it, a young teenager girl appeared into the tank with the pastor and her parents were sitting right in front of me, and I lost it, there's just something about when a grown man cries, it totally gets me going! Her Dad was just weeping with joy, and there I am crying for him too! It was awesome, and I could totally feel the spirit of God there, with every word that these people shared as they were baptised, it was just amazing.
Yesterday I went to my parents for the morning, then to my aunts for a baby shower, my cousin and her newly born baby weren't there, because she was still in the hospital with him, but it was fun.
After church today, Dave took me to this new Thai resturant in Waterloo, it was nice, then we went to the mall and started our Christmas shopping. Worked on Benji this week. We hope to a little here and there from now one instead of all at once. Easier on the pocket book this way I think.
Well I should go and see what's for dinner....
2 comments:
the cool thing about this whole blog thing is that you can change your site so easily...
btw I am now honeslyamy no more pink for me
oops i mean honestlyamy i forgot the t
Post a Comment