So our phone wasn't working since yesterday afternoon. Dave called Bell last night before going out and they told us that someone would be out to fix it between 8am to 6pm! Can you believe that time frame! Well I was up pretty early, Dave and I decided to clean out the garage, and I dug up the flower bed. It was a pretty eventful morning. But then the afternoon rolled around and I got bored. But I haven't been bored in quite some time, so it was actually nice for a change.
Last night we played our first night of badminton. It was lots of fun, I just can't get over how much of a workout it was. I was sweating good! There was lots of jumping and running and hitting, hahaha, it was great. But I'm slowing starting to feel the after effects of it. But we really enjoyed ourselves so we aim to be there next week too.
So much time has past since the last time I wrote. But nothing really new happened. Our small group started up again on Wednesday nights, and I really am glad for that. I love the group I'm in, we're all newly married couples and we're all good friends. One thing I love about the small group is Dave leading it. He is so gifted in doing it, I love just listening to him, to his sincerity and honesty and wisdom. It's so easy for everyone to realize Dave's heart when he talks about each subject, that's one thing that I totally love about him.
Well enough of that! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment