Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's a winter wonderland out there!

Ok I'm getting really excited, I have definately got the Christmas excitment now. It snowed all day here, to the point where the roads are bad and we had to cancel our volleyball game tonight. Dave normally has a 15 minute drive to work, but tonight it took him 45 minutes to get home. Winter has come that's for sure. I got a new winter coat just in time!

This week has been and gone fast enough. I was home Tuesday because I had a terrible headache when I woke up and it was right behind my eyes, it was not good. I still have some bit of an ache behind my head, but I'm ok.

The candle party was fun. Val has such a nice house. All those candles are so expensive, I bought just one.

Right now I'm listening to some worship music and I'm about to start on my Christmas cards again. I'm almost finished making them which is exciting. Next week I'll probably start decorating the house. I'm not so talented at decorating, but I love Christmas decorating! Everyone at work is in a CHristmas mode too, we were talking about our Christmas lunch today, and it seems like it's going to be at the Keg, which is cool, especially since the company foots the bill! Plus we have secret Santa's and I got something from mine already. It was a banana dressed up as Santa, a creative idea that's for sure. Because I don't know many people at work I have no idea who it could possibly be!

The other good thing that happened at work this week is I got the results from the hockey pool and I'm not winning, but I'm beating my rival Susan, who has no idea about anything hockey wise, and last time we were tied! But now I've got a huge jump on her! I would have been so mad if she was beating me! hahaha, YIKES look at me, I'm never that competitive, what has happened to me!?!?!?

Hope you're enjoying the snow....or the beach :) Right Sally?!---Miss you! (my mind is still wishing that circumstances would be different, cause if they were, I'd be there in January!)

2 comments:

amym said...

did your snow stay??? I went to work yesterday and there was snow and at the end of my 12 hour shift...no snow...

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Well it's all gone as of Sunday. But it did stick around until yesterday. We're supposed to get more on Tuesday and Wednesday.