Ahhh it's a windy dark day here, and I fell pretty tired. I was up early this morning making a potato dish to put in the slow cooker, then out to church to teach sunday school and then church. Tonight we've invited Kris and Shannon with Mason over for dinner, and since Steve is wifeless for dinner, we're feeding him too. I'm still really new at the whole company over for dinner thing, so Valerie at work gave me two recipes to do that are easy and by the smell of it tasty too. I also whipped up a cheesecake for dessert, I'm all over it! It's been fun, but I don't think I could do this much prep everyday!
Yesterday I scrapbooked all day, it was a blast. I got started on my Christmas cards and did a page in my book. There's a new store in Waterloo that is so awesome and has tonnes of cool paper, I wish I had the time and creativity to do it more often, but once a month is good for me!
We got trees on our street this week!
Ok I guess I don't have much to say, or I'm just to tired to talk about anything interesting, so I think I'll find my man and see if he wants to nap with me, it's always nice to fall asleep being cuddled.
1 comment:
Naps on icky overcast dark and rainy days are the best. Patrick and I had one too!
Post a Comment