I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Friday, November 25, 2005
To the Falls!
I’m off for a weekend away. I’m going with the two ladies from Church who also got me my job, Cindy and Lesa. And Valerie, who also works with me. We are going to Niagara Falls for the night. First we’re going to make a stop at Ikea, then to our hotel. We’re going to go out for dinner at the Rain Forest Café and then out to see a movie. I’m so tired today, because I was up late preparing and just excited about going! Then tomorrow we’re going to head into St. Catharines to shop for the day. Should be a fun time! I’ve never spent this much time with these people, so it will be a learning experience too! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
have a great trip!!!
Hope you have a terrific time, Char. Be sure to blog your experience when ya get back :)
Try to take some time to look at the falls on Saturday! It sounds like you are going to be busy, but seeing the falls in the winter is actually quite nice.
I will be packing, etc, while you're having fun. :=(
Post a Comment