Today was a very nice day. My Dad had mentioned that he wanted to go to Listowel for a horse sale, and since I completed my Christmas shopping officially yesterday, I told him I wanted to go with him. We had a good time. We watched 103 horses sell, there was over 200 up for sale, but he only had so much time. He wanted to see how well #103 would do, because that's the one he would have liked. He sure can pick a winner though, it went for over $2700! I was shocked! Considering most horses were going for well under $1000, most under $500! He didn't get anything, but a part of me wishes I could have gotten him one! There was one he was really fond of , and it sold only for $450. But he didn't raise his hand, and I wasn't going to push him. I think the next time he goes, I'll tell him I'll go halves on it, but he can look after it for me. We both were a bit frozen once we left, but I'm glad that we spent the day together.
I survived the Christmas party at Dave's boss's house. It wasn't so bad, but glad for it to be over. Lots of crammed people and forced small talk, very awkward.
Tonight Dave and I just finished watching Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events. It was odd, which was as I thought it would be, but I don't know, I got bored, not my favourite.
1 comment:
I really didn't like that movie either, but I liked it more than I thought I would!!
Christmas work parties often are awful. Shaun and I have never been to his, and there isn't one for the pharmacy this year which is fine with me!
Post a Comment