Hmmm there's something cool that I love about this laptop. I'm not sure if it's the way the keyboard sounds when I push the keys or if it's the way I can relax on the couch and type this all at the same time! I'm watching Everwood (which I hardly ever watch) it's a nice show really. Hmm yep I love that I can relax on the couch and type this!
This week has been a good one. It's been a good combination of busy and relaxed. Monday night after work, I went to Orangeville and had dinner with my Mom, Dad and Benji, then I met with Lesya for a short visit. It was good to see her, her hair is a bit longer and I just loved laughing with her. She gave me hilarious "I love the Office stickers"! Ohh if you could only see them!
Last night was a gathering for all Adventure Club helpers. It was funny, we played MadGab and I nearly wet my pants laughing, it's hard to explain, but we would say the words and not even know it! hahaha. Then tonight I'm here, helping Dave sort his hockey cards and just watching tv. Tomorrow is my last day of work, I expect it to be a very long day, but I'm totally looking forward to having some time off, and hey CHRISTMAS IS ONLY 3 DAYS AWAY!!!! It's starting to sink in. Like I'm now starting to bug Dave about what he's gotten me for Christmas!
I got a few more Christmas cards today, one was from Tracey and she got a new dog! She sent a picture of Ruby. She's so adorable. My kitties are doing good. Sunshine more and more becomes cranky, but that's just her age. Ahhhhh Lost is a re-run! Again! I'm not surprised, this is what happened last year too.
So I'm just rambling now, I think I love the sound of the keyboard! hahahaha.
Well if I don't get a chance to write again after this, I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas! 2005 is gone, and 2006 is almost here, it's exciting to know that another year is around the corner, a year that will be filled with many more opportunities and experiences, and memory making events!
Bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment