Thursday, April 27, 2006

Spring again

It’s Thursday, and it’s pretty nice outside. I only know this because for lunch we walked over to New Orlean’s Pizza. This week has been a better week compared to last. I’m thankful for that. Tomorrow is my half day which is nice. I think I am going to Orangeville for the afternoon. I’ll do the Friday night ritual with my parents and the whole family now!
This weekend Dave and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary. We are going to Toronto. Saturday we’re leaving in the morning. We’re going to see the Lord of the Rings play, then we’re staying at the Hilton. I hope it will be fun. Saturday night we’ll probably find a cool restaurant to eat in. Then on Sunday before heading home, we’ll probably check out the Eaton’s Centre or something like that.
When Wednesday rolls around next week, I’ll be depressed. My Davey is leaving me for 10 whole days to go to Vienna with work. I hate when he goes, and it’s so far away this time, that phone calls won’t be feasible! My friends and small group have said they’ll take care of me, so I’m grateful for that. It will be a long 10 days L
Oh tonight I’ll have to catch up on my television viewing, with watching Alias, Lost AND Survivor. Hmm for some reason I don’t think I’ll get see all of them!

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

Wow - 2 years already. I can't believe it's been that long. I hope the LOTR show is good!

Don't worry - I'm sure you will have lots of people around to keep you company while Dave is gone. I'll probably be around that weekend after he leaves, so let me know if you need the company!