Well I feel much much better today. I woke up feeling pretty weak in the tummy, and I was had a cold sweat, so I decided to stay home again. I slept for the whole morning, then I attempted making myself some soup. The power went off! So no soup, I ate more crackers. The power was off for a good 3 hours, in that time I read some things on labour, and I assembled the baby rocker we got. Right now I feel 100% better. I'm starving, so Dave is going to bring me something to eat. But I'm glad I had this restful day to get all better.
I'm just glad it was a bug and not just being sick because I'm pregnant. I've heard many women tell me that in their last stretch of pregnancy they got sick again, and I don't want to go through that again.
3 comments:
YAY!! I am so glad you are feeling better. Musta been one of those 24-hour thingies. How is spud? Back to kicking you like crazy?? :)
Glad you're feeling better!
Yippee! Glad it has left and you are feeling so much better!
Post a Comment