While I was pregnant, I never had any intention of putting Caleb in our room. Neither did Dave. But the first day home, we did! Actually it was my mom who had suggested it. It was great, we had him sleep at the foot of our bed, and therefore was easy access whenever he fussed or needed to be fed.
Lately I started to get a bit frustrated, Caleb will grunt and kick and move around and I would lay there awake listening, waiting for the cry. Last night I finally did it. I moved the bassinet back into his room. I felt torn. I actually was sad not to have him with us anymore. But at the same time I didn't hear him until 4am! He slept 6 hours straight. He's growing so fast, I love seeing his changes and yet again I feel sad about how fast he grows out of his baby stage.
Today we had Denise for the day. She came over and we went to the mall and shopped for a bit. Caleb stayed awake the whole morning, and didn't go for a sleep until about 3:30 this afternoon!
Yesterday we met Kathryn, what a cutie! It was just a short visit, but I was glad we could see everyone. Deb, you look great! After that we went to my parents and spent the afternoon. We got caught up with Steve and Sally. I haven't seen them for awhile it seems!
Boy it's cold out there. But it's really nice to see the sun! Hope everyone is staying warm!
1 comment:
YEAH for sleeping until 4am! so is he still in the bassinet or in his crib now?
Post a Comment