Sunday, January 14, 2007

Smiles

Well it is official, Caleb is definately smiling at us now, and he's cooing and talking to us, it's so cute. He is definately up a lot longer now. This morning he was up at 9:30am and then I fed him at 10am, we then went to church, and he was awake that whole time. He fussed in the service so I took him to the nursery for the sermon Then he slept from church to home (a whole 2 minutes) and he was up again until about 2pm when it was time to feed him again, and now he's awake. I'm thinking we'll get 2 hours of sleep from him later before a 6pm feed.

It's so pretty outside. The snow is coming down so softly. Yesterday Dave and I took Caleb out for a walk. We stopped in at Kris and Shannon's for a bit. It was nice to get outside for a walk. I'll have to do that more often. Then last night we watched THe Davinci Code. It was alright. I had read the book about a year ago and I couldn't remember things. But I think they did a pretty good job at it.

I'm not sure how the rest of today will be spent. I feel kind of sleepy, so I may have a nap. I'm not too sure though, because Dave's parents are coming over, and depending on how late Steve and Christa get home at (they were away on a trip this week) we may walk over to see them later tonight.

OH ya, on Friday I went to BookLore. Fern, Nancy and Tracey all got to see Caleb. Nancy was so kind and gave us the big hardcover Good night Moon and the hardcover of Guess How Much I Love You. She told me how much she misses me, and she was holding Caleb and telling some customers about him, she was proud of me, and I really appreciated that. I do miss that store and the whole atmosphere there.

2 comments:

Deb said...

YAHOOO for smiles and cooing :) It melts your heart!!

Glad to hear you are getting out and about with Caleb too - it helps to fill out the day and nothing is better than showing off your little boy, even to complete strangers!

amym said...

the booklore baby! That is what He is. His pictures are on the wall! You'll have to send them updates occasionally...maybe they'll help put him through college :) He'll be famous!