Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day!

The sun is shining, the wind is NOT blowing. It's great outside. Today we went to church and Kayley (Dave's cousin Sharlene's baby) was dedicated. As part of the celebration we were invited to join them at the Stone Crock in St. Jacobs for lunch. I was looking so forward to it, I haven't been to the Stone Crock in ages. But once we were there I was a bit disappointed. It wasn't what I remembered it to be. It was nice to be there with family and friends though.

The shower my co-workers threw was wonderful. Again Caleb was spoiled. As a group they collected enough money to buy Caleb the swing we registered for, and then there was still $75 left of cash! So with the money I already went out and put the money towards the baby carrier that we registered for. Baby Bjorn, it's so awesome I love it! We also were given some personal gifts from my friends at work, he got toys, and clothes and blankets. We got a basket of baby bath supplies and there was a baby bath robe, it's so adorable, I'll put him in it tonight for bath time and get some pictures.

Caleb is in 6 month sleepers now! Isn't that crazy?!?! While I was shopping for some in Sears the size chart says, 6 months or 16 lbs and I think Caleb is 15 pounds already!! We go to the doctors on wednesday, so we'll see!

I borrowed season one dvd's of The Walton's!!! I love that show!

Anyway, that is all I can think of, I'm sure there is lots more I could write, but I'm tired, and Caleb needs a change of scenery I guess.

No comments: