Dave got home Wednesday afternoon and I was so happy to have him back! Although I did keep myself busy those days, it was comforting to have Dave home again. Tuesday was amazing weather wise! It was summer out there. I even put Caleb into shorts!
This week has been good overall. I got a package from Lesya the other day, and it was so wonderful to hear from her. She may be relocating to Ontario for next year University, which would be nice to have her close again. (Well Ottawa isn't so close, but still!)
When my parents were here on Wednesday we went shopping. I found some adorable outfits for Caleb, one for Easter and one for his dedication. I need to invent designer bibs, because these outfits are so cute and dressy, but no one will see it beyond his gross looking bib! Oh well.
Tomorrow is the Maple Syrup Festival, I'm looking forward to getting apple fritters! I'm hoping the weather won't be so bad, my parents are coming along with Denise and Buddy, it should be lots of fun.
My eyes are getting heavy, I think it's time to crawl into bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment