Dave is going to be in Toronto for the next 3 days. He left this evening after dinner, and I was of course, sad. It's hard not having him here. I get lonely, and now with Caleb here, my days will seem extra long I think. To resolve this feeling, I'm going to my parents for the whole day tomorrow. Then on Tuesday I'm getting together with friends in the morning, then I'm going to the in-laws for dinner, then to Adventure Club for their pajama party. Wednesday my parents are then coming here for the day. We are going to go shopping. I want to get myself a new outfit for Easter, and I also want to get Caleb a special outfit for Easter and for his Dedication. We are having him dedicated on April 15th.
I'm very dependent on my Dave, and I really find it difficult to see him go. But I know that Wednesday will come and he'll be home with us again.
This past weekend was good. Yesterday we were out for most of the morning and afternoon, one thing we did was register Caleb for "Starfish" lessons at the Waterloo Rec Centre. I can't wait for that, him and I will get to spend half an hour in a pool, I sure hope he will like it, I know I will! We will be going every Monday at 11:30am for 11 lessons. That starts next Monday. After that I had to find him some bathers, and we found a couple of cute ones in Zellers, and of course the swimmer diapers!
In the evening we had Steve, Christa and Cara come over. We watched Mission Impossible 3. It was alright. Then today I didn't go to church because Caleb totally slept in! He first woke up at 8am for a feed, and then went back to bed and slept until 11am! This afternoon all 3 of us went out for a nice long walk around Elmira. We even wandered through a couple of model homes, oh to dream!! Now I'm just waiting for Dave to call to let me know he made a safe arrival. I know it's only Toronto, and if I needed him that bad, he would be here, or I could go there, but still....
Tonight is a bath night, Caleb loves his baths!
2 comments:
Sounds like you've got lots of activities to fill your days. I think the hardest part would be nights!! I don't mind having Shaun gone all day, but I like him with me in bed at night. Its weird when he isn't and I don't sleep the same.
Hope the time goes smoothly and swiftly for you! Remember, you can always come here for a few days, anytime you like! :) Would love to have you!
Caleb is getting dedicated on April 15? What time is the service in the morning? I'd like to be there for that.
Post a Comment