Well I was having a very trying day today. I'm blaming it on this foggy, dismil day outside. Caleb had me on edge all day. He was just cranky, and nothing I could do could make him happy today. And of all days, today was the day that Dave wanted me to take him into his work place to show him off. The whole way there I was worried, the last thing I wanted to happen was him to carry on crying in Dave's office. But to my pleasant surprise, he was his adorable self. He was giving smiles to all of Dave's co-workers, and talking to them. I was shocked!
One thing that made me feel good too was all of Dave's co-workers thinks Caleb looks like me! In the past everyone kept telling me that he was all Dave, "a total Snyder" but today all I heard was how cute he was and that he looked like me! Ahhhh.
Tonight Lost is on, ohhh I love that show so so much! Confession time, tonight I will also watch America's Next Top Model!! hahahaha, yes, I got hooked. It's totally a comedy for me!
1 comment:
YEAH glad to hear the performance went so well!
LOST....I'm hooked too! The episodes need to be longer with less commercials though...there are too many story lines to touch on in the time period they have!
Post a Comment