This afternoon my entire family was over. We had a good time, then we took a few "family photo's, which I will share. The one with the kids and my parents is absolutely hilarious, I totally love it! I should blow it up! hahahaha! Brooke is picking her nose, Caleb is crying and Krista is trying to fix my Dad's hair! It's so cute!
I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Friday, April 06, 2007
Good Friday
We had a wonderful day today. The 3 of us went to my parents last night and spent the night. This morning we went to the Orangeville Baptist Church for the community service which I always love. I got to experience the nursery too! I saw a few that we knew, like Jay, Mr. Moore and Ian, and Amy's aunt Ruth. I loved the worship so much.
This afternoon my entire family was over. We had a good time, then we took a few "family photo's, which I will share. The one with the kids and my parents is absolutely hilarious, I totally love it! I should blow it up! hahahaha! Brooke is picking her nose, Caleb is crying and Krista is trying to fix my Dad's hair! It's so cute!



This afternoon my entire family was over. We had a good time, then we took a few "family photo's, which I will share. The one with the kids and my parents is absolutely hilarious, I totally love it! I should blow it up! hahahaha! Brooke is picking her nose, Caleb is crying and Krista is trying to fix my Dad's hair! It's so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment