Sunday, April 29, 2007

Oh Happy Day

What a beautiful day outside. Today we sort of celebrated our anniversary which is really on Tuesday. After church we went to Stratford to walk along the river and check out some of the shops. It was a perfect day. For lunch we stopped at Pizza Hut, haven't been there in such a long time!

We got a few nice shots of us long the water. Caleb was such a good guy. Didn't complain once, except when there was 10 minutes left in the car on the way home, he was sitting for too long! Sadly enough Rheo Thompson was closed, but lucky enough a selection of their chocolate was sold at a near by Drug Store! So hooray for mint smoothies! Then I was excited to discover the Pumpkin Patch for Sally. I have to call her tonight to tell her! We also had fun looking in the neat toy store, resisted buying stuff, although could have spent a fortune! Dave's parents are going to babysit Caleb on Tuesday so we can go out for dinner and a movie in honour of our anniversary.

It's a busy week this week, I think with summer coming, this will become a normal thing for us. I'm a tired girl right now. I think tonight we'll relax and watch a movie, sit on the porch, just enjoy what little is left of our weekend together.



No comments: