Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Great Day

Today we had Caleb dedicated at church. My whole family came to witness it, as well as Dave's family, and Jay made it extra special for coming too. It was a very special time. I was worried leading up to the event that Caleb would either cry through the whole thing or puke all over the pastor. But our little guy was essentially an angel! After we all went to the Crossroads for lunch. We had a great time.

Then my family came back to our place to celebrate Benji's birthday, he turned 27 today. Caleb is now doing so much better in a crowd. It was a great day. I've included some pictures of the day. As well, Caleb turned 4 months on Friday, so I have some pics of that too. I take way too many pictures!

After reading Jay's blog on Friday, I decided to "check out" facebook, and yikes! I'm stuck! It's totally cool, all the people on there, I've connected with friends and family on there. Very neat I must say!

Dave has the next 2 days off, so tomorrow he will be joining Caleb and I at the pool and then on Tuesday we're heading to O'ville for Caleb's 4mth appt. and then we may go out for lunch and leave the little guy with my parents. I'm really looking forward to having him with me these next few days.



No comments: