Man it's been so nice out. I don't know if I can remember everything that I did during the great weather. I know that on Thursday I went for a couple of walks, in the morning one with Christa and Cara and in the evening with Caleb to our baseball practise. Friday again I did two more walks. One to Shannon's and the post office and the other with Dave to his parents place. It's been wonderful.
Saturday we went to my parents place for the day. Dave and I got to sneak out for Super Burger for lunch. We took Caleb out for a short walk to the pond. Then took him back in and the 2 of us went back for a nice walk. Then we got our ball stuff out and I got to practise batting again with my brothers playing too.
Today we walked to church. It was so great! Dave played a little road hockey with the guys while I went to Shannon's and visited there for a short bit in the afternoon. I'm totally tired from all this fresh air, and because of the sun I got, I'm feeling kind of cold right now and I'm thinking a hot bath would feel so good. Maybe I should do that since our little guy is napping.
Not so sure how this week will go. Tomorrow is swimming. Tuesday I am taking Caleb to Adventure Club for the last night, Wednesday the guys have their small group and Thursday I have been asked to be apart of a discussion group to assess our Sunday Morning services. Then it's the weekend. We may be going away for the weekend, to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. But then we've been procrastinating about that, so we may not. Time will tell!
Get out there and enjoy!
1 comment:
Wow! You did enjoy the weather didn't you?
Shaun and I did too - but mostly we spent it doing yard work. We did take the kids to the park on Saturday & Sunday though! Its fun going in this nice weather and it wears Patrick out!
Have you put Caleb in a 'real' swing yet? Check out the pics of Kathryn in one on my blog.
Post a Comment