It's 6:30am and I couldn't sleep. Although this isn't an unusual time for people to wake, as I'm sure many people this is their morning rise, but for me it's definately not. The morning looks beautful. Right now the sky is very black, like it's going to storm out, and the roof tops are all white from frost.
I couldn't sleep because I have things running through my mind. Yesterday Dave and I talked about moving things around the house to utilize the space we have. In the past we talked about moving, but more and more now I think we have decided to stay where we are. I love this house and we did a lot of work on it. So I just had thoughts of where to move things in the future.
Yesterday I went out with Christa in the morning to check out a new baby store in Waterloo. The Grand Opening was happening and I got Caleb a cute but very cool pair of sunglasses. Babybanz! ha ha ha. They are army colours! I got a free package of diapers too, some Rabbit brand that I've never heard of. Then we went to Michaels craft store, the scrapbook paper was on sale 3 for $1. After I got home, Dave, Caleb and I went to get groceries and look around Futureshop. Man, grocery shopping on a Saturday afternoon.....let's just say I'll never do it again! We bought the X-Files season 1 on dvd. We watched the first 2 episodes after Caleb was in bed!
Today we have church, I have nursery duty. Then we're heading to my parents. Benji is going to Calgary for the week for work, I wish I could go with him, that would be fun. So either Dave or I will run down with my Dad to take Benji to the airport. Then, Sally's sister Deb and her 2 girls are over for a week. So they will be out at my parents for dinner later on tonight.
Oh my neck is pretty stiff. Must have slept on it wrong. Well it's almost 7am, I'm going to crawl back into bed now I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment