Caleb is all over the place. His favourite room to play in now is the bathroom. He makes a beeline for it when I get him down to play. I think it's because of the bath. He totally loves his bath times, and when the water is running to fill it up, he sits on the mat while I get him ready and undressed. He loves getting in when the water is still filling up, he likes to get his hands in the running water. Boy is he a big splasher, everything gets soaked! Oh I can hear him now, playing with the door stopper. It sounds like he's not sure if he likes it or not. He flings it and then wimpers, it's quite funny to hear! During his morning nap I discovered him sleeping without his soother, but his thumb, as adorable as it looked, I'm not sure if I like him wanting his thumb rather than the soother. Soothers are more disposable when the time comes!
That's him sleeping. Notice the forgotten soother...
This is him looking at me like "Come on Mom, where's the water??"
I've still been scrapbooking away. Some of the pages I do, I don't like so much. I don't know if it's because that day I wasn't creative or what. In the end, I tell myself that atleast it's done, it looks much better as it is, rather than in a photo album.
This past week has been busy. Monday Shannon had her baby. A little girl, named Jaden Keera, weighing 8 lbs 16 oz! She's cute, with chubby cheeks! Tuesday I went to my parents and stay until Wednesday. On Wednesday I went with my mom to Newmarket to shop, I wasn't very successful though. Then Wednesday night I went and met Jaden, ahhh holding a new born can be very dangerous! Yesterday I had Sally and the girls over with her sister Deb and her 2 girls. We had lunch and then wandered around St. Jacobs. I never go there anymore, and I think I should go more often. I found an awesome toy store there called Toy Soup. It's so cool, and has lots of neat things that don't require batteries which is a huge bonus!
Today we're just chilling out at home. Tonight we are going into Waterloo and meeting Steve, Christa and Cara for dessert somewhere, probably East Sides. As for the weekend, we're going to a bbq tomorrow and then I'm taking Caleb with me to my cousin's in O'ville on Sunday after church. She's having a Signature Homes party. Like I've said before, the time goes sooooo fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment