Well I love these cool days, and I can see the colours starting to turn. I love that the warm clothes gets to come out and socks and shoes. But I did realize that I need to go shopping, I need new shoes and jeans and some more up to date shirts! So maybe tomorrow I'll go to O'ville and stay with my parents, go shopping in Newmarket, that would be fun.
Thursday Caleb has his 9mth doctor's appt. After that we're going to my cousins to meet their new little guy, Spencer. Can't wait for that.
Caleb is crawling everywhere! It's so cute and fun! But the other day, someone told me that he's lost his baby looks, and now looks like a big boy. That kind of made me sad. But he'll be my baby forever!
This past saturday we had baseball. We had to play 4 games. OUCH! I was so sore by Saturday night. But I must say, that I played the best baseball for a long time. I got onto base everytime, and I even did well in the outfield, catching balls! I was so happy with myself. My parents were here for the weekend to help with Caleb, it was nice having them stay the night.
Since last Wednesday I have made a commitment to scrapbook a page for Caleb's book every day (minus the weekends) and so far I've been doing well. I need to majorly get caught up, yesterday I went to the store to get more papers, and this afternoon I probably will go to Shannon's and scrap a page with her help. I find that I would stress out about a page because of all the details, but then when I decided that it doesn't have to have details, it made it a lot more appealing to me.
Well I better get Caleb some breakfast.
3 comments:
Oh Char, I love this fall weather too! Great for getting out and walking!
I am so behind on my scrapbooks its overwhelming. I'm in April for P and May for K. Oy. Someday!! Someday.
would you be interested in doing a shopping trip to the US? people around here often do that and since the Cdn $ is doing so well, I am tempted to check out to see what the fuss is about...just an idea
That would be fun! It would be a matter of finding a good time to go, I don't think you can do it in one day? My friend Val does that alot, I could ask her where she goes all the time.
Post a Comment