Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tag

This morning was quite the sight. Hockley has started to find Caleb interesting now that he's crawling, I would notice that she would watch him and follow him. But this morning, Caleb started to clue in that she was there. It was so funny because Hockley was getting Caleb to follow her. He was all over the place upstairs, in and out of all the rooms. I could hear him crawling all over the place so I started to watch what was going on. Hockley would run into one room, and Caleb would chase her. Then she would jump over him, and then stop until he was able to turn around and see her, and she would then walk into another room. She did this for a long while, Caleb was huffing and puffing from all that activity! Finally she ended it by jumping up on our bed.

Right now she's sitting on my scrap table while Caleb is in his chair watching einstein. She likes him!

Last night I went out with my friends from work to see 3:10 to Yuma. It was soooo great! I love Russell! Even though it was a "shoot em up" movie, it was so good. It was good to get out and be with the girls again. But man, when it's late, my mind becomes mush! I brought up things more than once, forgetting that I already said that! Then if I had something exciting to share, my words got all jumbled! Jeepers! I feel like I'm an early alzeimers patient! Oh well!

Not much on the go today. Dave is going to his co-workers tonight to watch hockey after work, so it's going to be a long day. I'll have to watch all the shows I taped from last night, Rick Mercer, House, Beauty and the Geek and The Tudors. Tonight it's America's Next Top Model, man, sad isn't it!

3 comments:

Jay Hendershot said...

If you're sad, so am I! I am a couch potato at this time of year.

The Tudors is kind of good, but watch out for a little (edited) raunchiness. That King Henry was quite the ladies man.

amym said...

it seems more like follow the leader than tag! who needs exercise equiptment for babies when you have a cat? I bet he had a great nap after that!

Beauty and the Geek :) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I watch it too :)

amym said...

oh and I am thankful for bell express vu and the ability to have channels from east to west! on Monday evenings I think my PVR taped shows non-stop from 7pm-2am :)
this monday I am trying to figure out how to get the 2 episodes of 'John Kate and 8' in...sigh...that is sad!