Monday, October 22, 2007

What Would you Do?

So we had a terrible Saturday night. Our neighbour was playing their music outrageously loud. So at 3:30am, I got fed up and I called the police. In about 15 minutes the music shut off, so I went to the window to see, and sure enough there was 2 police cars parked in the street. Well, the cops weren't even gone when the music came up really loud again! So I took my stuff and moved to the basement to sleep. Well Dave ended up calling the police back at 5am, and reported them again, they said the first time, they just gave them a warning. But then at 6am the music finally shut off, but we later found out that the police didn't come back until 6:30am, when it was quiet. I was in tears I was so angry! The first time I decided to call the cops, nothing happened, we still had a sleepless night! I was all ready to move! Next time this happens, we will be calling every 1/2 hour until something is done, or charges laid. This is our home and I don't care what our stupid neighbour thinks of us! What would you guys do??

Anyway, on a happier note, Friday night girls night was fun. It was good to catch up with everyone. Then Satuday afternoon Dave and I took Caleb to a pumpkin patch. It was so neat. We got a few great shots.






Then Sunday Dave and I left Caleb with Dave's parents while we went to Stratford for the day. We went and saw An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde, it was very funny! We parked along the river and walked to the theatre and then after the play we walked downtown to find a restaurant. We ate at Pazzo, it was a pizzeria and it was very yummy! Then we strolled back along the river to the car. We even stopped at Dairy Queen on our way home. It was a very lovely day to spend with my husband. Now it's Monday and things are back to normal! After I'm done this, I'll, be getting ready for a swim with Caleb. And since the weather is so lovely out I'll probably take Caleb to the park after lunch, or after dinner, we'll see how swimming goes, he's not napping right now, so we'll see how the afternoon goes! Tomorrow night I'm going to meet my friend Valerie and go to the movies. I'm really looking forward to that as well!

No comments: