Monday, October 01, 2007

Welcome October

I am enjoying this nice fall weather. But life hasn't seemed to slow down, and I guess it probably never will. Well it might when I get back to work and have my slow days! This past week was a full one. Monday we started Starfish lessons again. This time Christa and Cara are taking them with us. The instructor this time around is not good at all. Actually it was scary! She had us dunk the babies right at the very beginning, the other instructor did not do that at all. I will see how this week goes, and if it's the same instructor and she does things the same way, then I will go and complain to the centre. I mean there are 3 month old babies in our class, you don't just dunk them, there should be some kind of explaination on how to and when to. YIKES!

The rest of the week went by so fast, it's just a blur now. I'm really happy about my scrapbooking, I've got lots done. Although last night I sat at the computer and looked at the ones I still need to develope, I think it will be a never ending scrapbooking job at the rate I take pictures! Friday I went to see Amy and Yvonne. It was great seeing them, Amy, thanks for the really yummy pizza! Saturday we had a wedding to go to, it was nice. Fern and Mert babysat. Caleb is keeping us all busy. He's exploring new things. Pulling himself up, I even caught him on the third step going upstairs! What a boy, loves his balls, and toys with wheels! It's fun!

Well another new week. Today we have swimming, then tomorrow night I'm going to the movies with my friends from work. Thursday I might have Benji for the day, other than that I'm sure that I'll be busy!

No comments: