I really should be cleaning the house right now, but I find other distractions to turn my attention from the vacuum. The sun is currently shining, it makes the world so bright and beautiful with all the snow on the ground, and yet you can see the cold in the air. Amberly is in the exersaucer making noises, she is so noisey! Her baby babble isn't babble at all, it's full of grunts and squeals and screams! Caleb went to Christa's for the day. I want to accomplish the house cleaning today as well as run out to the bank and grocery store for a few items. But I'm wasting time. After I give Amberly her bottle, I'll do the running around, and I keep telling myself, during her afternoon nap, I'll get everything done I want to. I really should have gotten most of it done this morning, so I could use the afternoon for my time, but no.
Amberly is growing in leaps and bounds. We went to her 6 month appt. last week, and she surprised the doctor in her growth. She is now at 19.5 lbs, and 27 inches long. She jumped from the 70th percentile of growth into the 90th with in 2 months. The doctor said that was unusual, that most babies maintain their growth in a percentile not jump completely out of that range! So she's caught up to her big brother. Caleb at 6 months weighed 21 lbs. and was 28 inches long.
Caleb was sick on Saturday, everytime he ate a meal, he would throw up. He threw up 4 times, after breakfast, out at IGA with me, after lunch and after dinner. He was never fevered, nothing else pointed to him being sick, he even acted normal in between. Sunday we had no puke, but he didn't have much of an appetite. But I think he's getting back to normal because the first thing he said to me this morning was "snack".
Not much on the plate this week. Caleb goes to Christa's again on Thursday. Dave will be out tonight and tomorrow night helping people with computer things, I go out on Wednesday for my women's small group. I'm skipping volleyball this Thursday because it's a late game, and I don't think I would have the energy to play past 9pm! Ohhhh, we'll watch Lost too, love it! Friday night we may have a couple over from church. Sunday we may go out to Hockley for church for a change. I think that's about all.
I better go and do something.....
No comments:
Post a Comment