Yes, I think this is our busiest weekend. Today we have my work Kids Christmas party, then we head out to O'ville for a combined birthday party celebrating Krista's and Caleb's. Tomorrow we have the normal church and in the afternoon we have a friend's Christmas party to attend. Monday we're having friends and family over to celebrate Caleb's birthday. I'm providing dinner, so I need to get the food all in order as well as clean up our house AND hopefully make enough time so I can go to my department Christmas lunch that day!
This past Thursday Caleb had his first Christmas concert. It was so cute. He got to wear a "blinkin' nose". We saw the pediatrician last thursday. Caleb had to get a chest x-ray done as well as blood tests. The poor little guy, he doesn't understand what's going on, but he's so brave. He didn't even cry when they took his blood. We go back on this coming Thursday to see what happens next, if anything. Some explainations were shared that left Dave and I worried for our little guy, so keep us in your prayers.
Joel is doing great, he's had 3 nights now where he slept 8 hours. I'm very excited about this, however, I have yet to sleep that. I kept getting up to check on him and then pretty much laid there waiting for him to make a noise or wake up! It will come, this is a good sign of long nights to come....right?!?!
Amberly keeps putting on her best show for Christa, doing the whole potty thing for her. But for us....not a chance! I'm still at the place where I don't care, I just don't have time or the patience (which is sleep related) to persist with her. I know she can do it, it's just a matter of her wanting to be a big girl for her mommy!
Anyway, I hear a little bit of chatter upstairs. I'm looking forward to our full weekend, I just hope I don't get stressed out about it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment